Trussway was founded in 1972 by Dick Rotto on the simple, yet powerful principle of high intensity customer service, from beginning to end. This is The Trussway Difference and is what drives our nearly 1,000 employees to this very day.
It starts with our salespeople who build and nurture consultative, trusting relationships with customers. We then implement our proprietary project management protocol and engage our network of domestic and international designers who take a “whole project” approach to ensure that our trusses deliver as expected—to maximize open space, minimize noise, optimize deflection, and accommodate mechanicals.
From there, we make and deliver products from any of our six manufacturing locations—on time and as you need it, no excuses. And, we’re right there on the job site with you to anticipate the unexpected and resolve issues should they arise.
When a project is completed, you don’t see our trusses. And, you certainly don’t want to hear them. And, if they’re not done right, you will hear about it from your tenants and we’ll expect to hear from you.
Our promise is simple: we sell, design and manufacture the best pre-fabricated wood framing components in the building industry. We leverage nearly a half century of expertise, from project conception to completion, to help ensure your builds are accurate, on time, and of high quality. Together, WE deliver living spaces that are quiet, long lasting, safe and comfortable.
This is The Trussway Difference.
President & CEO
- Previously held senior leadership positions (CEO, EVP) at High Industries Inc., Saint-Gobain Corporation/CertainTeed Corporation and GAF Materials Corporation.
- 30 years of industry experience in building/construction.
- Bachelor of Engineering/Mechanical, Stevens Institute of Technology; MBA in Finance from Southern Methodist University.
VP Sales & Marketing
- Well-known leader in the truss industry with numerous awards and accolades.
- 37 years of experience in all phases of multi-family, single-family and commercial construction, design, budgeting and contract negotiation; 30 years with Trussway.
- Studied Business Administration and Management at Houston Baptist University.
- Broad experience in manufacturing, distribution, oil/gas/chemicals and technology companies, including roles in private equity-/venture capital-backed and publicly-traded companies.
- 23 years of experience in management and leadership roles.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science/German, United States Naval Academy–former nuclear engineer and submarine officer; MBA Finance, University of Rhode Island.
VP of Operations
- Previously Vice President of Manufacturing for NCI Building Systems, responsible for 17 facilities and 2400 employees in the US and Mexico.
- 32 years of progressive leadership experience in manufacturing, 11 in the buildings industry.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from the University of Illinois.
VP of Finance
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, mergers & acquisitions and risk management.
- Over 10 years of finance experience in government, international commodities trading, and engineered products manufacturing.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics/Political Science from Creighton University; MBA focused in International Finance from the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
Director of HR
- Broad generalist with experience in public/private industries, including aviation/transportation, hospitality, oil & gas, retail, power generation and distribution.
- 25 years of leadership experience in Human Resources.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from University of Brasilia, Brazil and a diploma in Linguistics from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.